Benefit from a free placement to implement a Building Information (BIM) case study of your choice in your company. We are looking for companies to implement a BIM case study of their choice.
If interested, a group of MSc student from our BIM in Design Constructions and Operations course will help you to develop and implement a BIM case study, while on placement.
What is involved?
The placement includes two stages;
1. A group of students will help you define and determine the feasibility of the case study. These students will establish a ‘’roadmap’ for the implementation of the case study.
2. Each student will develop an in-depth aspect of the case study, as agreed with the company. The development of the case will be based on the latest BIM protocols.
When and how to engage;
- There are 2 intake dates, September and February each year.
- 8 contact days with the organisation over a approx. 7 month period.
- 8 hours = 1 contact day.
- Arrangements to be agreed between the organisation and the students e.g., remote/ virtual work.